Turn your store-bought clothing into
couture with tailoring.
Eddie’s Tailor Shop has helped thousands of people in the Los Angeles area. Whether you need your new clothing to have the perfect fit, or you're altering your current wardrobe, we strive to make you look your best.
- We do professional work at a very competitive price!
- We offer same day service.
- Most tailoring can also be done by the next day.
- We open six days a week.
- Our friendly staff speaks both English and Spanish.
Eddie's Tailor Shop
We're open Monday through Saturday, 9:00—6:00 pm
115 East 8th Street, Los Angeles, CA (Google map)
"I stumbled on this hole-in-the-wall one day while checking out LA Fashion District...glad I did. Very affordable and they do a great job! Fitted clothes really do make the look!!! I bring all of my jackets to Eddie."
"The service is great and the staff knows exactly what they are doing."
"Simple hems or alterations can be done, to my surprise, the same day and usually in less than an hour. WOW!!"More Yelp Reviews »
Eddie's Tailor Shop has been owned and operated by Eddie for the past six years and has been in the family for over 20 years. He attended Otis College of Art and Design, graduating from the fashion department. All illustrations by Eddie Nieves.
Unfortunately, parking is really difficult in Downtown LA. There are 2 metered spots right in front of the store. Parking on other streets should be ok but always read the signs, always!
- Parking on the loading section right in front of the store is not ok. You must have commercial license plates to park in the yellow section, and if you don’t you can get a ticket the second you leave your car there.
- Right next door to us is an alley but it is actually a private lot and you cannot park there. Your car can be towed or even nicked because there are cargo trucks and vans always running in and out of there. It is best to avoid that place all together!
- DO NOT PARK on MAIN STREET from 4PM to 6PM because they will tow your car.